Residential Electrical Insurance Claim | Electrician South Florida
The first step when a major disaster strikes is calling the fire department. Usually because you have discovered that a fire has broken out because of a lightning strike, electrical fire from out of date wiring, or improper work performed by an unqualified individual.
The second step when a major disaster has struck is to call your insurance company and notify them of the disaster to begin the residential electrical insurance claim process.
The third step is to call a certified, licensed electrician IMMEDIATELY. This is important when filing an insurance claim because the electrician will need to take photographs to document the extent of the damage and determine what needs to be done before repairs can be made.
We provide the necessary documentation to help make sure your claim is processed as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Documentation includes but is not limited to:
- Causation Report
- Lightning Affidavit
- Estimate to Repair or Replace Damaged Electrical Components
- Permits to Restore Service
- Daily Logs to Record All Activities from Estimating to Repairing
- Drawings for New Electrical Systems
Additional services included for your insurance claim process are:
- Meetings with County and City Inspectors
- Meetings with Insurance Adjusters
- Communications with Insurance Company and Fire Department Officials
- Complete Testing and Assessment Including Megged-Out Wires
- Coordinating with FP&L for Service Restoration and Temporary Power Services
Before any work is performed, we will go over the estimate and explain what IS covered and what IS NOT covered by the insurance company. You will know every step of the way what will be done and what is needed to restore balance and peace of mind after a disaster strikes.
We offer an annual Service Partner Agreement which would ensure that any time you need an electrician, Perfect Electric Services. will be available to you, will waive dispatch fees, and provides many additional benefits.
Using Perfect Electric Services’s licensed and insured electricians for all of your electrical needs, provides safety, security, and peace of mind from a job done RIGHT the FIRST time!
Call Us Today: 954-772-7049